2014 - 2018 C7 Corvette
ACS Five1 Front Spoiler
Are you concerned about steep driveways, underground parking or curbs? Inspired by the success of our popular Stingray Splitter, the ACS team developed an enthusiast driven product--A front spoiler specifically designed with daily drivers in mind. The ACS Five1 Front Spoiler is designed with maximum ground clearance, while adding a much needed final touch to the front end of the stunning Stingray nose.
The ACS Five1 Front Spoiler comes fully prepped and primed ready for paint, or available in two painted finishes: Satin Black & Carbon Flash Black. The ACS Five1 Front Spoiler is a deadly, sporty addition to both coupe and convertible models of the Chevrolet Stingray.
- Will not lower the front ride height of the car (Sits just over the current ride height, making it the most non-compromising splitter on the market).
- Manufactured in an OEM-validated RTM composite material.
- OEM mounting points for easy installation.
- Road Guard protective coating sprayed on inner surfaces for longevity and show finish.
- ACS Five1 front wheel deflectors or winglets are designed to efficiently push airflow around the rotating wheels. They are easily installed with the supplied mounting hardware found on the OEM wheel liner mounting points inside the front fascia.
- ACS Five Central Bridge adds a frontal bridge attachment to the bottom of the splitter for added rigidity and aerodynamic performance by maintaining the laminar properties of airflow. This option reduces the ride height of the splitter.
- Black Primer with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Satin Black Finish with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Carbon Flash Finish with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Five1 Front Spoiler with no Winglets (45-4-031)[All C7 Corvettes]
- Five1 Front Spoiler with Winglets (45-4-033)[C7 Stingray only]