2014 - 2018 C7 Corvette
ACS-Stingray Side Rockers for Chevrolet Stingray Corvette C7
At ACS we never rest easy, even if we believe our products have reached our extraordinarily high standards. That is why, despite already producing our Zero1 Rockers, after being inspired by the forthcoming Z06 / Z07 model Corvette unveiled in January, we let our temptation run wild and free. We think you’ll agree that what we have created is yet more evidence for our commitment to style, synergy and evolution.
Introducing the ACS-C7 Zero7 Side Rockers
As always the Zero7 Side Rockers come fully prepped and primed, as well as smoothly moulded using our RTM composite process that makes rough edges a thing of the past. Our customers loved our Zero1 Side Rockers and requested something similar, but different. We were more than happy to oblige. Our dedication to smooth lines and sumptuous contouring has never been more evident making it hard to believe that the Stingray did not always possess these Side Rockers; such is the perfection of the marriage between component and vehicle.
The installation process is simple and hassle-free, taking only 30 minutes to complete, using the mechanical fastener kit supplied and avoiding the use of messy adhesives or double-sided tape.
The ACS-Stingray Side Rockers carry the following features as standard:
- Manufactured in an OEM-validated ABS-PC composite material
- Enhances your car’s aerodynamics at high speeds
- Will not lower the ride height of the vehicle
- Contoured profile for easy access
- Smooth finish to both sides that looks and feels good, and facilitates easy cleaning
- Mounted to the original OEM rocker panel
- Installation kit including (Passenger/ Driver Side Rocker Panels, 28 Large Flange Rivets, Instructions.
- Compatible with several other splitters on the market
- Road Guard protective coating sprayed on inner surfaces for longevity and show finish
- Black Primer with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Satin Black Finish with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Carbon Flash Finish with undercoating paint on inner surface