2016 - 2020 Camaro
(contact for convertible)
The ACS Gen6 Side Rockers
Improve the lateral airflow of your 6th Generation Camaro while protecting the side bodywork from rock chipping. These side rockers are compatible with our complete Gen6 splitter lineup. They are manufactured in ACS' proprietary OEM validated RTM composite process.
The rocker panel is vital in protecting the side bodywork from erosion due to the sticky front performance tires. While the tires enhance handling, they will compromise the paint finish of your car via rock chipping and other road debris. The ACS Gen6 Side Rocker is our solution for this problem.
- Enhances the aerodynamic properties by reducing air resistance during higher speeds.
- Does not lower the ride height of the vehicle.
- Protection against rock chipping and other road debris that may harm the side body paint work.
- Increased under-carriage surface; the non visible portion of the car is doubled to fully cover the body colored rocker of your car.
- Underside of rocker coated with a bed liner type material for a clean and durable undercarriage for years to come.
- Quick install. Rockers install over existing rocker panel in under 30 minutes per side. See video below:
- Rocker Panel - Driver side
- Rocker Panel - Passenger side
- 18 Aluminium Black Split Rivets
- Black Primer with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Gloss Black with undercoating paint on inner surface
- Mosaic Black with undercoating paint on inner surface