2016 - 2019 Camaro
Driveshaft safety loop
Protect your 2016 and newer Chevrolet Camaro, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. If you drag race your Camaro, chances are you need a driveshaft safety loop to be NHRA legal. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL019 Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes from the factory driveshaft tunnel. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur.
BMR Suspension designed the Driveshaft Safety Loop to contain a driveshaft, keeping it from ripping through the floor or digging into the track in event of a failure. It simply attaches to the factory transmission crossmember with supplied Grade 8 hardware. BMR designed the DSL019 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!??
BMR Suspension’s DSL019 bolt-on Driveshaft Safety Loop is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour.
- Bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Complies with NHRA rules
- Required for cars quicker than 13.99 in the quarter mile with sticky tires
- Required for cars quicker than 11.49 in the quarter mile with stock tires
- 1/4-inch laser-cut plate steel
- Includes all necessary Grade 8 hardware
- Revised design to work with MGW Shifter and ARH exhaust systems
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.