2010 - 2015 Camaro
2008 - 2009 G8
2014 - 2017 SS Sedan
Driveshaft tunnel brace
Increase floor and driveshaft tunnel rigidity on your 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro or Pontiac G8 with a Driveshaft Tunnel Brace from BMR Suspension. Built from 1x2-inch rectangular steel tubing and CNC laser-cut 3/16-inch steel plate, BMR’s DTB004 Driveshaft Tunnel Brace is designed to support and stiffen the factory floor and tunnel brace. This increases chassis rigidity increasing the overall feel during aggressive maneuvering. BMR’s DTB004’s Driveshaft Tunnel Brace strengthens the floor and driveshaft tunnel for increased chassis stiffness. The design reinforces key points of the floor, effectively reducing deflection when lateral loads are applied to the chassis.
BMR Suspension designed the DTB004 Driveshaft Tunnel Brace for any application. This 100% bolt-on brace uses existing boltholes and hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Driveshaft Tunnel Brace reduces floor and driveshaft tunnel deflection with no change in NVH. This increases steering feel and stability on both the street and track.
BMR Suspension’s DTB004 Driveshaft Tunnel Brace is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is less than 1 hour.
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Manufactured from 1x2-inch rectangular steel tubing and CNC-laser cut 3/16-inch steel
- Reinforces the floor and driveshaft tunnel
- Used factory boltholes and hardware
- Works with stock and aftermarket headers and exhaust systems
- No change in NVH
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.