2010 - 2015 Camaro
2014 - 2017 SS Sedan
Stock stamped steel trailing arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s spherical, non-adjustable trailing arms for Camaros and G8s (TCA027) are manufactured from heavy-duty 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing. The open end is formed from CNC laser cut, CNC formed 3/16-inch steel plate. When the highest levels of performance are required, BMR uses heavy-duty Teflon-lines FK Bearing spherical bearings. This design gives you a strong control arm that greatly improves performance.
BMR Suspension designed the TCA027 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock trailing arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The TCA027’s heavy-duty construction eliminates trailing arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s TCA027 non-adjustable spherical trailing arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour.
- Designed to the factory length
- Heavy-duty spherical bearings
- MIG-welded 1x2-inch boxed steel tubing
- Dramatically reduces trailing arm flex
- Greatly reduces bushing deflection
- Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 1 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A