- Package Tuned by legendary 4 time Le Mans winner, Johnny O'Connell
- Johnny O'Connell Black Edition Coilover System are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
- Lightweight, Mono Tube Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies, yield high strength, while still maintaining a lightweight design
- BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design that allows articulation required for the Corvette suspension, resulting in a better ride, and quiet operation
- CNC Bent, 4130 Chromoly 35MM Front Bar, and 29MM 3 Way Adjustable Rear Bar
- Includes Polyurethane bushings Heavy duty, Â½â€ Rod end endlinks, and CNC machined articulation spacers
- Direct fit installation, requires no modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Johnny O'Connell Stage 2 Package for the 1997-2013 Chevrolet C5/C6 Corvette. Tuned by legendary 4 time Le Mans winner Johnny O'Connell, this package features sway bars and adjustable coilovers designed to provide your Corvette with racecar level road holding ability. The single adjustable coilovers are aggressively tuned making it a excellent choice for Corvettes that will be driven on the track or are looking for that extra edge. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Corvette's stance and ride quality. The coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum hard anodized, while the mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling, and a consistent feel. The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard system and houses the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, allowing full articulation of the Corvettes suspension offering a durable, quiet mounting solution without travel loss. Since the coilovers employ double digressive valve technology, the easy touch, rotary knob will adjust compression and rebound with 24 distinct settings from one device. The perfectly matched 4130 Chromoly tubular sway bars include polyurethane bushings, heavy duty end links and come in Johnny O's signature yellow. The rear bar is 3-way adjustable, allowing for fine tuning of your corvettes balance. Perfectly matched components in the Johnny O'Connell Stage 2 Package will make for a complete transformation in your C5/C6 Corvette's handling, offering flatter, faster cornering, and added car control.