1997 - 2004 Chevrolet C5 Corvette
- Fits the 1997–2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- Activates at lower temperature so coolant flows through system earlier
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Mishimoto Lifetime WarrantyChevrolet LSX engines achieve impressive power in both naturally aspirated and forced-induction forms. With added power comes increased heat that necessitates a reliable and efficient cooling system. Protect your Corvette from overheating by upgrading to the Mishimoto racing thermostat. This thermostat promotes greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (160°F) compared to standard thermostats (186°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. This is an ideal upgrade whether you are cruising to the beach or tearing up the autocross course. As with all our products, this thermostat includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- This item also fits additional vehicles. See Tech Specs below.