2008 - 2009 Pontiac G8
Rear Camber Bolts
Correct rear wheel alignment and add camber adjustability to the rear of your 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 with Camber Bolts from BMR Suspension. The factory camber adjustability can be insufficient once your car is lowered, leading to poor handling and premature tire wear. Fabricated from CNC-laser cut ¼-inch steel plate and machined Grade 8 hardware, BMR’s Camber Bolts are fully TIG-welded, giving you unrivaled strength and precision. The assembly is completed with heavy-duty nuts and jam nuts. The BMR Camber Bolts give you 1 degree of additional camber adjustability in the rear of your G8 or Camaro. This allows you to achieve the proper rear camber settings on lowered vehicles, or more aggressive rear alignment setting for hardcore handling applications.
BMR Suspension designed the FC002 Camber Bolts for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. Each component of the FC002 assembly is precision machined and fixture welded, giving you the ability to make precise alignment changes. The nut/jam nut design allows for unlimited adjustments without have to use new hardware. Whether you drag race, road race, or simply drive your car on the street, BMR’s FC002 is perfect for any car in need of additional rear camber.
BMR Suspension’s FC002 camber bolts are available in a durable black zinc finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour.
- Provides 1 degree of additional camber adjustability
- Allows for proper rear alignment on lowered vehicles
- Allows for aggressive alignment settings for autocross and road race applications
- Built from CNC-laser cut ¼-inch steel plate
- Uses Grade 8 Hardware for the ultimate in strength
- Heavy-duty nut and jam nut
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Durable black zinc finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.